Welcome!!

Welcome to my blog..
i created this blog for sharing anything like games, anime, songs, etc..

feel free to download from here..
all my links are from mediafire


and please support me by clicking on the ads


Thank You

K.K

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sneak Peek Running Man "Hip Hop Edition" + Photo


Fans of the popular reality show, SBS’s ‘Running Man‘, got a sneak peek at an upcoming episode’s special guest lineup!
On August 10th, an online community site uploaded two photos under the caption, “Hip-hop artists appear on ‘Running Man’“.
In the picture, Supreme Team’s Simon D, Dynamic Duo, Yoon Mirae, and Tiger JK are all seen wearing clean-cut suits, a stark contrast to the casual clothes of the ‘Running Man’ cast.
Netizens expressed their anticipation for the episode with comments like, “Tiger JK is great and Simon D is great. I can’t wait” and “I want to see it soon“.

Source + Photo: DongA via Nate

0 Comment:

Post a Comment